Information System Security Engineer (Senior) (131) with Smartronix in Port Hueneme, California - USD FT (salary not disclosed)
April 20, 2021
Smartronix, an Ocean Sound Partners company, delivers advanced solutions in digital modernization, cloud, cybersecurity, mission-focused engineering, systems integration and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities.
The ISSE will be responsible for managing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages associated with corporate and research, development, test, and evaluation (RDTE) information systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
Support includes coordination with the cybersecurity team to ensure efforts align with mission objectives.
The ISSE will be responsible for coordination with the network operations and software development teams to ensure valid and accurate testing results are provided and are then uploaded to eMASS and Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM), as required.
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scans
- Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklists
- Assessment Procedure (AP) assessments
Required Skills And Experience
- Clearance Required: Secret
- BS degree and three to five (3-5) years of experience with Information Technology or Cybersecurity -OR- eight (8) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology or Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) compliant industry certification (eg, CompTIA Sec+ CE)
- Must be familiar with the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or RMF Process.
- Must be familiar with Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI) 8500.01 and 8510.01, and the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) Special Publication series.
- Must possess a working knowledge of one or more of the following: ACAS, DISA STIGs, eMASS, or VRAM to include the ability to parse test results and produce the associated RMF documentation.
- Familiarity with additional toolsets and technologies that support RMF processes including STIGViewer and Vulnerator is preferred.
- Familiarity with the Navy RMF Process Guide (RPG) is preferred.
- Familiarity with Naval Sea Systems Command is preferred.
- As a customer service provider, we expect all candidates to possess excellent customer service and organizational skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply http://go.tagvault.org/2VNvga