Senior Staff Cybersecurity Engineer; Saab Defense and Security, Saab Surveillance U.S. (Salary Not Disclosed) STIGViewer
August 8, 2019
Saab is seeking an experienced Senior Staff Cybersecurity Engineer to provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. The selected candidate must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment, with multiple releases and multiple baselines.
The Cybersecurity Engineer will:
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validate system security requirements definition and analysis.
- Verify security requirements. Support development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation.
- Support secure systems operations and maintenance.
- Work with the U.S. Government to select applicable controls and work through acceptable implementations to meet those controls.
- Participate in Cyber Working Groups to establish expected STIG compliances.
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2YLzNvF