The overall purpose of the Risk Analyst role is to provide support for the coordination of risks responses and management across the Compute Services organization, ensuring SLA compliance by reporting and tracking risks and engaging the right stakeholders in a timely manner. You will be accountable for the delivery of all information Risk Management related that our Service Owners need for improving the security of their Services. You'll be responsible for tracking the remediation and exception efforts in accordance with the provided information, supporting stakeholders and aiding them in prioritizing those efforts through assessing the risk severity.
Your responsibilities Under direct supervision of the Engineering Risk and Control Lead, the IT Risk Analyst is responsible for:
• Coordinate control and closure activities for Qualys vulnerabilities and RSA archer Security Findings through remediation, exception and decommissioning processes.
• Develop and implement risk responses to ensure that risk factors and events are in line with business objectives.
• Meet on a daily basis and work closely with InfoSec and SecOps teams and/or other organizations for being able to move forward different plans around remediation or exception processes.
• Monitor Risk repositories for compliance and aid in timely resolution of risks under remediation.
• Aggregate data from disparate sources into holistic risk picture while presenting this information into meaningful business terms.
• Demonstrate the value of the team's work by keeping the manager up-to-date, and explaining issues, approaches and solutions (i.e. manage expectations)
• Communicate efficiently to all levels of management and bring into awareness urgent matters that need immediate action.
• Ensure compliance to key performance indicators (KPIs), suggesting changes where necessary to promote efficiencies in the IT Service management space.
• Design and produce highly complex Excel, PowerPoint, Spotfire, and Sharepoint reporting.
Experience, knowledge and skills requirements:
• At least 5 years of experience in an IT role, ideally within a professional services environment.
• Ability to team well with others and to understand and integrate cultural differences and work with cross cultural teams.
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
• Strong English language skills, good writing, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
• Excellent management, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Experience in communicating to all levels of management, clients and vendors.
• Experience in developing and executing reporting strategies.
• Experience with RSA Archer and Qualys.
• Fluent in French language
• A working knowledge of policy frameworks such as ISO, COBIT and unified compliance framework.
• General technical knowledge of operating systems, databases, networks, and mobile and cloud computing.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Education and certifications:
• An advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• ITIL OSA (or any Intermediate) certification preferred
• Certified Information Systems Security Processional (CISSP
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here's a snapshot of what we offer:
• Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
To apply: https://theucf.info/87Lklp