Cybersecurity Certification and Accreditation Analyst, with Amyx, Inc. in Reston, VA (salary not disclosed)
February 15, 2021
Amyx, Inc. is seeking to hire an Information Assurance C&A Analyst, to be located within 100 miles of DLA site.The candidate will ultimately serve as a cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) with regards to Authorization of information systems and all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures.
Responsibilities / The Information Assurance C&A Analyst’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Fully versed in the general tenets supporting the overall DOD implementation of its authorization process, to include supporting cybersecurity policy, procedures and processes.
- Performs a DOD cybersecurity process while either authorizing an information system or serving as a SME for an information system undergoing authorization.
- Possess an understanding of how the security controls identified in the NIST 800-53 apply to the process of assessing and authorizing a large organization’s IT infrastructure, in which there is a compilation of large and small enclaves, AIS applications and outsourced IT processes.
- Determines the applicable severity value for an identified vulnerability (e.g., non-compliant security control), and determines the possible ramifications on the system’s current or future authorization. Required to brief senior management on the progress or results of an information system undergoing the authorization process.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Five (5) years of relevant C&A experience; Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST C&A experience; DOD cybersecurity experience
- DOD Secret Clearance.
- Must be eligible for IT-II
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAM level III (for non-CERT personnel), or IAT level II (for CERT personnel).
For more info. go to: http://go.tagvault.org/CGziVI