Cyber Systems Security Engineer will provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. The selected individual will be required to assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; verify security requirements; support development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization documentation; support secure systems operations and maintenance. The Engineer must be able to perform in a fast paced environment, with multiple releases and multiple baselines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, demanding environment.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools: STIGviewer and ACAS/Nessus.
- Familiarity with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Managements (IAVMs).
- CISSP, Security+ or other relevant DoD 8570/8140 certification or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret DoD Security clearance.
- Documented experience in the fields of information assurance, information system security configuration, and/or government approval processes for information systems.
- Previous experience working with RMF JSIG requirements and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to own the process and move forward with minimal direction.
- Ability to identify, and take, appropriate corrective action based on Nessus and/or SCAP results.
- Experience interfacing with customers.
- Experience working with DoD systems and architectures.
For More Info:Go To: http://bit.ly/2K2obM8