IT Risk Intelligence Analyst, Wrocław, All, Poland, EY (Salary Not Disclosed) [UCF]
August 14, 2019
The role of the risk intelligence analyst is to enable the conduct of business, through proactive identification, assessment, and mitigation, of IT risks facing EY personnel, facilities, and operations around the globe. They seek and consume open source information, news media, and vendor curated information about IT risk, and interact with counterparts across industry, government personnel, and, when appropriate, leaders within the business. This individual is a leader in the IT Risk Management function who enables a critical service to EY Technology.
Ideally, you also have: A working knowledge of policy frameworks such as ISO, COBIT and Unified Compliance Framework
Your key responsibilities
The IT Risk Management function creates and maintains EY Technologies’ risk management framework, processes, tooling, and strategy. Our primary objectives are to enable EY Technology to build a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk, defend against internal and external threats, and protect client and EY data.
As an Assistant Director for the IT Risk Management function within Information Security, acting as a risk intelligence analyst, you will be responsible for delivering critical insight to help drive risk-aware decision-making and driving risk assessments to minimize risk exposure.
Skills and attributes for success
- Develop strategic IT risk insight through detailed industry research and partnerships with others in the field
- Identify emerging risks that could impact our ability to deliver on our strategic objectives
- Perform industry trend analysis to develop conclusions and make recommendations
- Serve as a risk intelligence advisor
- Assess impact of geo-political changes on our technology landscape
- Write white papers, assessments, and briefs based on research that can be leveraged to drive change
- Providing the bottom line, up front (BLUF) summaries for IT leaders
- Evaluate key risk areas for potential audit opportunities/third line of defense
- Perform risk assessments in critical risk areas
For More Info Go To: http://bit.ly/2KN4586